Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Disappoint Me A Lot

I have a deep understanding about what I am doing now!

Do not
think which you have an fantastic knowlegde about me,

Mankind is the
most intricate animal within the world,

I just disclose one
of my aspects of friend to you.

I have
tried my ideal to be intolerant about all your limitations and amtify your strengths,

But if you
offend what I actually care about , I will portest inrespective of the price, even our friendship.

What I turely cherish is rarer and rarer due to the fact
of the points that I enjoy being eaten away by the reality!

You really
make me really feel disappointed .

I am
just just a little girl and I cannot stand the realistic reality that the whole world is going to abandon me repeatedly.

My perfect
, friendship, Mr.K the one that i feel like talking with at times on-line , consist of my current life.

Please don't
damage my life.

You betary me at frist, are you aware
of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment