Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cherish what we have now

Tonight,I received a phone for my mother.She stated I hadn't given her a call for a lengthy time.It reminds me of these busy days at school.It appears as if each day were full of endless items.Each time,when I remember to call my mother,I usually make some excuses to put off it.Am I so busy that I rarely have time to give my mother?I ask myself now.Do not I set time period aside for mother?Maybe it's just mainly because I usually feel I will do it tomorrow.But tomorrow is unknow.Who knows what will happen tomorrow?Possibly tomorrow one thing has changed.At one time I couldn't spare some time to corporation with my grandpa who loved me considerably.But now I've time,he passed away.
As an old saying goes,"It's no use crying over the spilt milk".I've missed one thing precious before with out knowing to cherish them.The reason why Iwould have missed some precious points is much less than simple:I had thought that I could still own them tomorrow.
Nevertheless, tomorrow is in fact by no indicates dependable.If we often anticipate tomorrow, the result is that we were normally too late to cherish what we had prior to we lost it.So please cherich what we own mow and we will have no regret for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment