Monday, May 30, 2011

say hello

Hello Dio friends, how all of you doing? I hope everyone is doing incredible well. I missed the good old days so much as well as the old friends which made me yearning to be back. How time flies! It has been upward of a year that I didn’t show up. I do apologize for absence and feel guilt of my laziness.



I am so exhilarating that I can share my quotidian life story with you again. Ha! First and foremost, it is requisite to eradicate my inertia, and resuscitate the diligent one. But I cannot promise that I can be a studious or a productive one as I have been enjoying the lazy life for a phase. Anyway, I will try all my best to cultivate a good habit of keeping diaries again. I bet, I will certainly benefit a lot from writing and sharing.



As I didn’t write for a period, maybe my writing is incoherent or errors are emerge from here and there, please try to understand and kindly to do me a favor. Thank you.



Now, I am missing Dr. Raymond Comeau very much. He is a prolific author who I happened to know from internet a year ago by chance. I was infatuated with his thought-provoking and stupendous article so much that I missed him as well as his updating albeit we don’t know each other. I adapted to enjoy one article from him every day. Unfortunately, he didn’t write for more than a month. I have reread those articles again, but he didn’t appear yet, how is he doing? Is there anything alright with him? Oh, God, please bless him.



Well, it's getting late, I must have got to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment